Friday, November 23, 2007

Myspace

Does anyone actually find that, um, fun? I spent fifteen minutes on Myspace yesterday and about two seconds into it I felt like stabbing myself in a sensitive area with a blunt pencil for even considering getting on that site.


Be that as it may, I plowed through that nonsense because there are just too many girlies and hot girlie pictures that I would not have access to were I not a member of that marker of mass stupidity.

This is my sexy Myspace picture.



I throw many sexy myspace parties (well, I plan to. I haven't yet, but I just joined so cut me some slack. I'm a very busy dude, you know, working out and flexing in front of the mirror and all), so if you're ready to party sexy-like, hit me up on there. My abs have their own agent, so if you want to party with them, you'll have to call their agency first. Sorry, but those are the rules.

No comments: